Sunday, April 8, 2012

Huntersfiles.blogspot.com now upgrade to VivFiles.com



                                                      

Hello everyone, long time no see and all the blog huntersfiles.blogspot.com's caused by my upgrade to version [dot] com. pleased to be able to have a domain ending [dot] com and it's all because of the seriousness I want to share the latest news about games and software that although there are still shortcomings that I have, either in content or any post that. but let it all be a lesson for me.

I'm not good at saying a lot about my move from blogspot to custum this domain [dot] com. but let this movement be a good first step for this site in the future.

Thank you for your support visit from my old blog to my own domain [dot] com.

Regrads, Viv Files.

Disqus Comments