|Teracopy Pro v.3.0 Alfa | 2.7 MB|
TeraCopy is a small software application whose purpose is to help you copy and move files from one location to another using fast and intuitive actions. The tool lets you generate a pending queue with multiple file operations which can be run simultaneously and skip corrupt files without any popup messages or interruptions.
|Ilustration Teracopy 3.0 Alfa|
- Copy/move to your favorite folders.
- Save reports as HTML and CSV files.
- Select files with the same extension/folder.
- Remove the selected files from the copy queue.
Copy files faster
- TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the seek times. Asynchronous copying speeds up the file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause the copy process at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- In case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- TeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
- TeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, in turn enabling you to work with files as usual.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
What's New in version 3.0?
- Faster copy.
- Create MD5 checksum filelist on request.
- Single tabbed interface for multiple file transfer operations.
- Copy files using elevated Windows Service and Volume Shadow Copy.
- Unlimited number of files, the internal file list stored on disk instead of memory.
Homepage - codesector.com/teracopy