VeryPDF PDF Password Remover 4.0 Portable - VeryPDF PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt password-protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files. It can help you generate PDF files with no password from the original PDF files which are not permitted to be edited, changed, printed, copied, added annotations, etc. VeryPDF PDF Password Remover provides two versions: the standard version named VeryPDF PDF Password Remover which contains a GUI application as well as a command line application; and the Pro version named VeryPDF PDF Password Remover COM which is designed for developer users.
- Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
- Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file.
- Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Support PDF format of version 1.8, including Acrobat 9.0 PDF files.
- Able to remove 40 and 128-bit RC4 encryption owner passwords.
- Support 128-bit AES protected PDF files.
- Able to remove AES encryption owner passwords.
- Easy to use, you can just load a PDF file and decrypt it quickly.
- Support drag and drop.
- Repair some damaged PDF files automatically.
- Recover corrupt annotations in some PDF files.
- Optimize the decryption speed for large PDF files.
- Optimize the processing for special PDF forms.
- Provide command line application for manual use or inclusion in scripts.
- Batch operation on many files from command line.
- Unlike most PDF password crackers, your PDF file is not altered in any way (except the decryption), even the file size is often the same. That minimizes the possible incompatibility of the unlocked PDF file
- Just use it, because this Portable.