Duality Software Calendarscope 7.2.1 Full Patch is a full-featured calendar software for planning, managing, and scheduling appointments, meetings, birthdays, vacations, special events. It allows you to view all your events in a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly overview. You can get a quick look at the events of a single day in any calendar view.
Using Calendarscope, you can create single or recurring events and tasks, set reminders for upcoming events, color-code different item types, and much more. A Drag and Drop feature allows you to reschedule an event or change its duration easily.
Task and TaskPad views show all scheduled tasks, including Active, Overdue, Completed, and others. You can also create and track tasks with a flowing deadline or without a due date.
Reminders have customizable fonts, colors, and sounds, and can contain email addresses and live web URLs. Many of the main program features are accessible from a tray icon. You can synchronize your data with Google Calendar or your mobile device using HandySync, or you can print your calendar to take with you. You can also save it in HTML to publish it to the Web or to a company intranet. The holidays of over 30 countries are available.
Unauthorized access to your data is prevented with strong encryption algorithms.
- View by day, multi-day, work week, week, month, or year : Intuitive, customizable views provide a clean environment that puts everything at your fingertips.
- Complete Task view (To-do list) : See all type of tasks, not only currently active ones but completed and overdue tasks as well.
- Customizable time scale : Divide each hour in the Day and Multi-day views into 5, 6, 10, 15, 30, 60-minute intervals. Display work time only.
- Recurring events : If an event occurs at regular intervals, you only need to schedule it once. Yet you can modify or delete single occurrences within a recurring event.
- Timed, all-day, and multi-day events : Calendarscope makes it easy to see the duration of events in any view.
- No due date? No problem! : Plan tasks that have no defined deadline or no due date at all. Choose yourself how often you want to be reminded about them.
- Automatic calculation of the age of yearly events : Enter a value for a person's age or an anniversary and Calendarscope calculates the current number for each successive year.
- iCalendar support : You can save any item(s) as an iCalendar .ics file to attach it to an email to share item details with other people. You can import iCalendar files into Calendarscope.
- Google Calendar : Synchronize your desktop calendar with Google Calendar using
- HandySync™ for Google :
- Android, Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Palm Pre, Pixi, RIM BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8 : Extend synchronization to mobile devices supported by Google using
- 128 bit encryption : We offer you 128-bit encryption support, which is now the highest level of protection used in Internet communications. Secure your calendar data, and stop worrying about unauthorized access.
- Web calendars : Calendarscope makes it simple to save a month calendar in HTML to publish it to the Web or to a company intranet, using different styles: Integrated, Black and White, Red, Light, Blue, etc.
- Tool tip window with upcoming reminders : Run DS Clock (our FREE utility) to show the tool tip window with upcoming reminders and to synchronize your computer's clock with Atomic Time Servers.
- Holidays : The holidays of over 30 countries are available for import into Calendarscope.
- Customizable item templates : You can use pre-defined Item templates or create your own. Each Item template can have custom colors, font, sound and reminder options.
- Categories : Assign categories to items to easily find, sort, or filter them.
- Color reminder windows : Set reminders for different item types to have their own colors, fonts, sound options, etc.
- Hyperlinks in reminder windows : Calendarscope recognizes URLs and e-mail addresses that are placed in the Subject and Notes fields of item dialog boxes. So, for example, you can easily view a Web site using your default browser without having to copy and paste the address into your Web browser's address field.
- Calendar color-coding : Identify each of your items with custom colors.
- Searching : You can search the calendar for specific items or keywords.
- Filtering : Customizable filters allow you to control what you see - for example, only meetings, or birthdays, or work-related tasks.
- Archiving : The program can archive old items to a file in order to keep calendar data files manageable.
- Backup and Restore : Calendarscope can create backups on almost any media (floppies, hard-drives, removable media, etc.) Restore feature allows user to restore calendar data from a backup, if the need ever arises.
- Import and Export : The program supports data import and export in native and commonly-used file formats, including iCalendar. You can choose not to import duplicates, or to allow imported items to overwrite existing items.
- Fully customizable views : Specify font faces, sizes, and other settings for each view.
- Filter Pane : View items with specific text only.
- Details Pane : View details of an item in your calendar without opening it.
- Full Screen mode : This mode hides most screen elements so that you can view more of your calendar.
- Zoom feature : Take a quick look at the items of a single day in any calendar view.
- Custom settings for the first day of the week and the first week of the year : Choose any day of the week as your first day of the week, and specify the first week of the year.
- Color Printing and Print preview : Calendarscope allows you to preview and then print items for any range of dates and hours using different customizable Print Styles.
- Work in the taskbar status area : Calendarscope adds an icon in the notification area (also known as system tray), at the far right end of the taskbar. Right-click the icon to display a context menu with various commands. Double-click the icon to open the Calendarscope main window.
- Calendarscope icon in the system tray
- Run at system start : You can configure Calendarscope to start automatically when you turn on your computer.
- Fully functional evaluation : The free evaluation version works exactly like the registered version.
- Mobile users : Calendarscope Portable Edition runs perfectly from a USB flash drive, USB HDD, SD card, etc.
- Network users : Calendarscope Network Edition
1. Install the program and don't launch after it.
2. Open "Patch" and "Run As Administrator" at
ex64-Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Calendarscope
3. Enjoy :)